Brown rice seed milk recipe
- Brown rice: 150g
- Fresh milk with or without sugar: 2 bags (220ml/bag)
- Rock sugar: 100g
- Tools: a pot, pan, pitcher with lid, filter bag and a mill
- Washing and drying brown rice, then put them in a pan with small heat and roast until the rice is fragrant. Turn off the heat if 30% of the rice cracks
- Boil 300ml of water, pour the rice and cook until it is soft.
- Pour newly-cooked brown rice into the mill and puree. Then have the mixture go through a filter to get water
- Boil a mixture of 600ml of water, two bags of fresh milk and rock sugar. After that, pour the filtered brown rice water, stir and cook for 2 to 5 minutes
Usage and storage:
- Milk can be used immediately after being cooled, or you can store in a glass jar with lid and put it in a refrigerator if you want to drink it cold.
Almond oat milk recipe
- Almonds: 200g
- Oats: 100g
- Water: 2 liters
- Soak almonds in cold water for as long as possible (overnight is preferable), then peel and rinse it
- Soak oats in boiling water for around 15 minutes. Then rinse with cool water and squeeze
- Put almonds in the mill, add water and puree. After that, pour the mixture into a pot. Do the same with oats
- Filter the above mixtures using a filter and you will have a mixture of about 2 liters of milk
- Put the milk in a saucepan and boil it with small heat. Remember to stir it when cooking to prevent milk from burning. Then you can add vanilla to create flavor
Usage and storage
- Milk can be used immediately after being cooled. You can add more fruits to it like strawberries for more tastes.
- Pour the milk into a glass jar with lid and store it in a refrigerator for 1-2 days if you can’t use up all of it.
In addition, there are many other milk recipes that you can make at home. The nut milk recipes can be changed depending on the taste of individual. Also, we can make nut milk from the same seed or mix it with a variety of nuts and ingredients
Seed milk can be divided into two categories: seed milk made from nuts that don’t need to be cooked (boiled), you just have to ground and drink, such as oats, almonds, walnuts, cashews. seasame seeds (roasted), macca …. The second type is milk made from nuts that must be cooked (boiled) such as legumes (black beans, green beans, soybeans …), lotus seeds, tubers … Therefore, please carefully consider before mixing nuts together to make milk!
HUYNH GIA AGRICULTURE JOINT STOCK COMPANY – FAMINUTS BRAND
• Head office: 80/2 Yen The, Ward 2, Tan Binh District, Ho Chi Minh City.
• Tel: (+84) 3848 7769
• Hotline: 0869 129 799
• Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Fanpage: https://www.facebook.com/huynhgia.vn
• Hanoi Branch: 6 Van Phuc, Ba Dinh, Hanoi
• Factory: 109 Vinh Phu 40, Thuan An, Binh Duong